how to get OBC??

vols_159

I have learned that if you think you are getting ripped off or paid to much you will go crazy. You book the cruise, you want it, so you should come to an agreement on the price. Also I think a PCC will help you the most or a personal travel agent, jmho

If you book 9 months in advance, PGOBC gives you $300.

--a

We have booked well over 9 months in advance on a couple of our NCL cruises and never got any OBC? Are you going through a TA instead of going directly with NCL?

We have booked well over 9 months in advance on a couple of our NCL cruises and never got any OBC? Are you going through a TA instead of going directly with NCL?

I just did a faux booking for a Bermuda cruise for next year just to get an idea if it might work and when I selected a penthouse balcony there was a $300 OBC. When I selected a regular balcony there wasn't an OBC. Didn't seem worth it to me to even consider paying $1000 more for $300 OBC.

For my Nov 2011 cruise I received $150 obc, travel insurance and a bottle of wine from TA, $150 from NCL (sale promo), $300 from Amex and will get $100 from NCL mastercard points. So $700 and I am in a penthouse suite, 2 adults, one child for $3100.

Will NCL let you combine the Amex and their promotion? I'm looking at booking us a cruise for next spring and we have Amex. I'm looking a booking a penthouse suite like we just had (penthouse with balcony) and would like to get close to the same obc you have.

Thanks!

Dana

Will NCL let you combine the Amex and their promotion? I'm looking at booking us a cruise for next spring and we have Amex. I'm looking a booking a penthouse suite like we just had (penthouse with balcony) and would like to get close to the same obc you have.

Thanks!

Dana

They let me combine with the wave sale promotion but I'm not sure about the $300 for booking 9 mths out and the AMEX $300, that would be your best obc. Maybe someone else knows? Other sales should be combinable, maybe another will come up!

I always write NCL a nice letter at the end of my cruise, I point out who went overboard to serve me, what I liked and what I didn't like.

Oh, dear... are they okay?

;)

Archived