Anyone else have computer "timeout" issues on CC?

klfrodo

i'm having problems ona 'berry, as well as having to scroll though pages of "junk" ever since they put that new graphic at the top of the page.

i wonder if there is a correllation?

when i posted there was a problem, they pulled the post!!!

Or is it just me.

AOL 9.6

Windows 7 OS

Seems to only happen on Cruise Critic.

I click on a link to read a post and my computer just sits there. Eventually I receive an error saying website not found.

problem is intermittant but too frequent.

I was gonna be a smart-a$$ and blame it on your AOL, but, yeah, I'm getting it, too. It's intermittant, and has been happening for about 3 or 4 days now.

I was gonna be a smart-a$$ and blame it on your AOL, but, yeah, I'm getting it, too. It's intermittant, and has been happening for about 3 or 4 days now.

Thank-you for not being a smart-a$$.

Yeah, I know. AOL isn't the best, but I've been with them ever since this internet thing started. I think I started with AOL 2.? and Windows 3.0 . Back in the day, you couldn't use CruiseCritic unless you subscribed to AOL. All my favs are there, my e-mail acct that everyone I know has who communicates with me. Just difficult for an old dog to try new tricks I guess.

I'm on Firefox and have also been having problems throughout the day. I'm usually not on CC at 3AM. :)

I have firefox and it is happening pretty bad the last 4 days. Sometimes I can switich to Safari if firefox can't load. But sometimes Safari has the problems and firefox is better. Glad to know it's CC because I thought my Broadband was acting up, but it only happens with the CC site, other sites are fine.

It seems the worst with the boards, other parts of CC seem better than the board pages.

Archived