Weather & Clothing

Wippi6

Hi,

This is our first cruise and I was wondering what type of clothing do we need at night? Is it chilly? I am mostly concerned with my kids, do they need any long pants or sweaters?

Thank you to all who help!!!

Hi,

This is our first cruise and I was wondering what type of clothing do we need at night? Is it chilly? I am mostly concerned with my kids, do they need any long pants or sweaters?

Thank you to all who help!!!

Depends on a lot of things - where are you sailing out of - what is your itinery - when are you cruising? etc

Hi!

I'm not sure where you are headed, but even in Mexico/Caribbean where there are hot temps, I always bring slacks for the evenings along with a button down black cardigan that can go with everything.

I always get chilly from the wind when being outside on deck during the evening and get chilly from the A/C inside.

Hi!

I'm not sure where you are headed, but even in Mexico/Caribbean where there are hot temps, I always bring slacks for the evenings along with a button down black cardigan that can go with everything.

I always get chilly from the wind when being outside on deck during the evening and get chilly from the A/C inside.

Have to agree with the AC...once when I was on a cruise the AC broke and wouldn't turn off... The ship felt like the Epic's ice bar - lol

Sometimes in the winter months it can get chilly enough during the day to need a sweatshirt

Hi!

I agree. :)

Archived