Must the time really go by so slow?

majosa

Why oh why must the time go soooooooo slowly? I have a whopping 279 more days till i cruise. But on the flip side we are booked!:D

We are very excited for our 2nd cruise! I envy all of you who are sailing soon! Have a kiss on the lips ( the drink lol:p) for me.

let's hope your cruise itself also goes that slow when on board - it always seems to fly past once I get on board

We have 4 booked and all in triple number days to wait.

Our first cruise was 7 days and it felt like we were on a lot longer, shame they all don't feel like that anymore

It's an issue of temporal physics... time on land and at work drags... lasts for ever. Time at sea and on vacation flies by in a flash...

I believe that theory was first proposed by Dr. James Buffett, Professor of Danceology, University of Margaritaville...

:)

215 daysssssss. I am obsesssed with cruising. Going slow but love having something to look forward to, decided to pay my bills slowly and live for NOW, think I'll book a cruise a year. The bills can wait....

215 daysssssss. I am obsesssed with cruising. Going slow but love having something to look forward to, decided to pay my bills slowly and live for NOW, think I'll book a cruise a year. The bills can wait....

A most excellent philosophy!

:D

Oh I know and I sympathize, now you have all that time to plan your shore excursions, do research, get on cruise critic with the rest of us addicts, and keep us company while the days crawl by, but the nights are full of dreams of beach and sand, and places that you have never been before, and things you have never seen before.

I have 299 days myself - booked at 426. Seems like far away, but if there is one thing in life I have learned, time flies. A common saying of mine- Blink and it's Christmas. If only we could harness time...I would split my days between Saturday morning and the first day at sea of a cruise and lose the rest of time.

Archived