Carnival Spirit and Hawaii

Majesty Fan

We are considering the Carnival Spirit to Hawaii what are your thoughts on that? Going from Vancouver to Hawaii.

We are tossing this one around too - for Sept. of 2012 and would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on it....

We are tossing this one around too - for Sept. of 2012 and would also appreciate anyone's thoughts on it....

We're booked on the first cruise of Spirit's repositioning to Oz that sails on September 18, 2012 from Vancouver to Honolulu. There is a roll call for this cruise that you may want to check out. Also, if you're on Facebook, there is page devoted to this cruise and the one that follows it:

Van-Hawaii-Oz 2012

Hope this info helps!

We did the Spirit from Honolulu to Vancouver in 2004 and it was our favorite cruise ever. We chose to have the sea days after the busy port days and were glad we did. We did find sailing to Vancouver to be quite cool. We had been to Hawaii a couple times before just doing what we could in a port-of-call time was OK. The Spirit was awesome and we loved the demographic of this cruise.

We booked the Spirit to Hawaii 12/02/11 - within an hour of learning that it was available! Really looking forward to the ship and Hawaii again.

My hubby & I are looking at the Sept 18, 2012 Vancouver to Hawaii cruise as well...celebrating our 40th birthdays! :)

We were tossing it around & decided we wanted those extra sea days for some R & R. Can anyone tell me what kind of weather to expect in Sept for the sea days?

:)

My hubby & I are looking at the Sept 18, 2012 Vancouver to Hawaii cruise as well...celebrating our 40th birthdays! :)

We were tossing it around & decided we wanted those extra sea days for some R & R. Can anyone tell me what kind of weather to expect in Sept for the sea days?

:)

Sailing out of Vancouver, I believe you'll find it cool in mid September; I remember the temperatures being from the mid 50's to mid 60's F. As Spirit nears Hawaii, the temperature will climb a good deal, and by the time Spirit arrives in the Hawaiian Islands, the temperature will be in the mid 70's to mid 80's. Hope this information helps!

Great ship, great cruise. We did Hawaii-Vancouver April 2007. I recommend the aft balconies for this sailing! Our group had all of the aft balconies on deck 5(or was it 4?) and had the dividers opened. It was awesome! We saw dolphins, whales and when we went by the erupting volcano, we had spectacular views.

The ports on this cruise are so great! I'd definitely do this cruise again. Have fun!

Sailing out of Vancouver, I believe you'll find it cool in mid September; I remember the temperatures being from the mid 50's to mid 60's F. As Spirit nears Hawaii, the temperature will climb a good deal, and by the time Spirit arrives in the Hawaiian Islands, the temperature will be in the mid 70's to mid 80's. Hope this information helps!

That is just what I needed to know. Thanks for the info! :D

Archived