I'm just going on a cruise to relax and NCL works

Ms belp

NOTHING like that first cup of coffee (delivered good and hot to your door) on the balcony.

No stress, no shopping to do, no cooking or cleaning . . . LOVE it!

The only stress is waiting for it.

Best part of the day is waking up. Always a good way to start. At that point I know it will be a good day. Next is having that cup of coffee and just thinking how good life is and being able to relax and enjoy that coffee.

Thank god for this thread. My wife and I just returned from a 9 day cruise on the dawn. We had an amazing time and definitely returned refreshed. It was the most relaxed we've felt in a long time. Yes there were minor issues, but we were on a cruise so why stress. We are already planning the same cruise for next year.

I see other threads complaining about the same cruise and I wonder if I was on a different ship. How can one complain about smooth seas, temps in the 80's and little rain (about 1 hour the whole trip).

Thank you OP for the positive thread.

Thank god for this thread. My wife and I just returned from a 9 day cruise on the dawn. We had an amazing time and definitely returned refreshed. It was the most relaxed we've felt in a long time. Yes there were minor issues, but we were on a cruise so why stress. We are already planning the same cruise for next year.

I see other threads complaining about the same cruise and I wonder if I was on a different ship. How can one complain about smooth seas, temps in the 80's and little rain (about 1 hour the whole trip).

Thank you OP for the positive thread.

Thank you. 9 days are the best. It's amazing that two extra days add so much to your relaxation. We can't wait until January. It will be 10 days! Our first cruise that lasted so long. :)

I agree.... you're on a cruise... flow like the water! I'm seriously addicted to 14 day cruises... 7 days are just not enough... but sometimes they have to be! And I love repositioning and transatlantics with lots of sea days... Wish I had more money!

I agree.... you're on a cruise... flow like the water! I'm seriously addicted to 14 day cruises... 7 days are just not enough... but sometimes they have to be! And I love repositioning and transatlantics with lots of sea days... Wish I had more money!

Wish that I had more time as NCL was advertising a 15 day TransAtlantic for $549 on the NCL Sun. Can't wait until I can retire, just hope that I have my health.

NCL is my favorite cruise line as you are free to eat when you want, don't have to dress up. Been on the spirit multiple times and love the 4 ports we visit. Love cruising for the ability to switch off from Tech stuff. Work in IT and love having no cellphone or internet as the cost is the biggest deterrent.

Archived