They will be so surprised

I ordered my parents the champagne flutes and my husband added the anniversary decorations on to the order...They sail Monday and are going to be so excited. Their anniversary was last month 20 years(I mentioned yesterday).

I can't wait for them to come back and tell us what fun they had. I wish I had a way to see their face's when they see the stateroom all decorated and get their gift :D

That's great! Our family did the same thing for us 2 weeks ago for our 20th anniversary and we loved it!! We were sooo surprised! We kept them up all week. I hated to leave the decorations, but I took a few home and took lots of pictures! There going to absolutely love it!!

LOL I bet you are dropping hints left and right for them to take pics.

Thanks for the info.

I have told them too, but they say that it a vacation to relax...blah blah, how will I hint, oh I can say I want to see pics of their cabin so I can see what mine will look like since I haven't cruised :)

Of course I have seen pics on here, but they don't know that!!!

206414_1903727029377_1127771524_32196691_1668088_n.jpg

That is my step-mom. My dad sent me a text that read

"What a suprise!! Thank y'all so much! We just got to our room."

I have been so sick, that is why you all have not seen much of me here on CC. But I had to post this for those who wanted to see. The decorations look cute, but I didn't get to see the champagne flutes.

I watched them sail away via the Galveston webcam yesterday. I can't wait for them to get back and tell me how awesome it was!

Archived