Last Minute Repo

Beachbum1944

I've noticed on this board that a lot of people cruise various cruise lines. I thought some people might be interested. If I was interested in a repo at this time of the year, I would try this one, even if I can't use my NCL rewards on it.

Thanks for the info :) Wish I could do it but I can't be gone that long :( Maybe some day....

I've noticed on this board that a lot of people cruise various cruise lines. I thought some people might be interested. If I was interested in a repo at this time of the year, I would try this one, even if I can't use my NCL rewards on it.

Ok, now I am getting depressed...ha. I would so love that trip. And the price is amazing. Dang work always getting in the way of my vacation!!

Just so you don't think I am partial, there is also a 14 day out of Galvaston to Barcelona on the same date, starting at $532 total:D

I have been at my job 9 years and we get three weeks; no extra for "time served" :( ha. We can roll over personal time but last year I used everything I had banked on maternity leave. Some day I will take a long one, but it will probably be a few years down the road.

So that why everyone on my 14 day Panama Canal cruise was older. They're all retired with all the time in the world.

I work for the Post Office with 5 weeks off per year. That's how I can do it.

Archived