Puerto Vallarta must see????

Momma Mojito

We took the city tour in PV last time. Give us a taste of city. If I ever return, I would like to spend the day at Miysoyla Beach (spelling?).

As for Cabos..we usually hang out at Pelican Beach or Lover Beach, but we get tired of jumping on and off the water taxi, I would not recommend it for some that have health problems or little kids. It is not really safe when the sea is rough.

This August, since we dock two days in Cabo, we are planning Dolphin Swim and Chilean Bay for snorkeling.

We are considering a Mexican Riveria cruise in the fall and would like you opinion on what we must see and do...... Sites ...excursions... beaches... shopping...and restaurants.... when we are here. Thanks.

What do you enjoy doing? Vallarta has so much to offer that you will have plenty of options.

Enjoy!

Taxi to La Playa de Mismaloya (where Night of the Iguana was filmed). good place to soak up the sun, beach, and a few beers, other beverages, tacos, etc. from one of the palapa type restaurants that line the beach. Taxi to downtown: walk along the boardwalk and enjoy the sand sculptures. Walk up to the Cathedral and then up the hill behind it (steep but there are stairs) to Gringo Gulch to view the town below as well as the "hidden haciendas" of the rich and famous.

Taxi to La Playa de Mismaloya (where Night of the Iguana was filmed). good place to soak up the sun, beach, and a few beers, other beverages, tacos, etc. from one of the palapa type restaurants that line the beach. Taxi to downtown: walk along the boardwalk and enjoy the sand sculptures. Walk up to the Cathedral and then up the hill behind it (steep but there are stairs) to Gringo Gulch to view the town below as well as the "hidden haciendas" of the rich and famous.

Thanks for the info. This sounds just like the things we enjoy doing on our cruise.

Right! Forgot about that one. I usually avoid group bus tours but this tour was great....good food and amazing show. I did it with a friend a few years ago and plan to do it again with my husband this next trip.

How long does it take to get there? We'd like to do that and then go to Cafe Isabel again...

• 2 weeks later...

If you take a taxi to Mismaloya make sure you visit the town, and not just the beach! They have some tequilla distilleries there with awesome little tours. Keep walking and you'll end up at the Zoo, which is an awesome experience. The animals are so close, you can touch them! and for a fee you can play with cubs! We stayed at an all inclusive there back in January, feel free to check out our the album. PS: Massages on the beach are amazing, and really cheap!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.612574404109.2134104.28803323&l=d1694e806b

Archived