Hurricane Paula discount?

MillieOK

I was on the Triumph during Hurricane Paula. I can't find my 20% off voucher anywhere- I'm sure they'll honor the discount if I call my PVP, but I was wondering if anybody knows the stipulations- I know there was a rule about length of cruise and possibly departure port(s). Any info anybody has would be great- I'd like to know my options and be able to know what I want before I call Carnival.

Thanks!

I can only relate our experience we had with Hurricane Gustav.

All I had to do was call my PVP when we got home and book a cruise and the PVP automatically figured the discount.

Remember that the discount will be the 20% of the cruise you just took....you can't book a Grand Suite around the world cruise and get 20% off that price.

with the 20% off I got its for any other 7 day cruise, except alaska. Hawaii too may be not allowed, but you could not book a 7 day alaska.

the 20% off is off the cruise you choose, not the one you just got off as LHP says her is for. You get 20% off the cruise you book

with the 20% off I got its for any other 7 day cruise, except alaska. Hawaii too may be not allowed, but you could not book a 7 day alaska.

the 20% off is off the cruise you choose, not the one you just got off as LHP says her is for. You get 20% off the cruise you book

Exactally. I got a 50% discount from being on the Fogzilla Esctasy Cruise and all I had to do was make sure it was a 3-5 day cruise. I got 50% off the gross amount before taxes for both myself and my granddaughter (who was also on the ship with me). It wasnt 50% of what I had paid for the Ecstasy...I did get that back too, but in the form of a refund, but the discount was for ANY cruise of 3-5 day length.

We got a 20% Hurricane Paula discount as well. I am getting ready to use it while booking a 5 day cruise although we got it while we were on a 7 day cruise. I have spoken to several people at Carnival in regards to the discount and haven't been told about any minimum cruise length. I hope that isn't the case.

All I did was call and tell them that I had a 20% discount and they looked it up.

We got a 20% Hurricane Paula discount as well. I am getting ready to use it while booking a 5 day cruise although we got it while we were on a 7 day cruise. I have spoken to several people at Carnival in regards to the discount and haven't been told about any minimum cruise length. I hope that isn't the case.

All I did was call and tell them that I had a 20% discount and they looked it up.

I was going to save mine for when the Magic came to Galveston but when I read the letter (after being told by Carnival that I could only use it for a 2-5 day cruise), I booked the Triumph instead. I think I had a year to use it within. But I wasnt able to use it on a 7 day or more cruise - had to be on a 2 to 5 day (the Ecstasy was a 5 day).

Archived