Teens on Zuiderdam

khfadpi

They will have a great time!

My daughter was 16 and son was 18 on their last cruise on the Zuiderdam. It was my son's graduation present. Now my daughter is graduating and she wants a cruise also. So we are going on the Zuiderdam again in June!

Their checking out all the excursions now and very excited.

We are sailing Zuiderdam in June too. We will have 3 teens with us, 17 and 15 year old boys and a 14 year old girl. We sailed Caribbean Princess last year and the kids loved it. I am hoping they will enjoy HAL just as much!

Kim...We have a Roll call thread started for the June 4th Zuiderdam. Come join us! Hi annbaba, I saw where you posted on the roll-call...welcome aboard! We have a great group going! Bill

Congratulations Kim on your graduate!

We might have a few graduates on this cruise. Although the schools up north don't finish until mid June.

Our graduation is May 19th. We're in FL.

My last one in school. I'm as excited as she is.

Hi Bill, nice to be onboard. I'll be glued to these boards until the big day!

Ann

Not being a parent, I should not talk. However, a few years ago I was on this very ship and we had about 250 children and I would say about 90 were teens and from what I could see they were enjoying themselves and did not seem bored. Seemed to smile a lot

Oh........Jax.

We're all the way down in Naples.

And yes we have felt cold this winter all though we did not have any frost, we were very close. I was raised in Jersey - NYC, and lived in GA. When I see those snow storms, I remember.........and I still can't imagine being there.

A memory.

So when we are on these cruises, we are not the sun loving, lay in the lounge chairs all day. But I do enjoy seeing everyone else basking in the sun and enjoying it. My teenage daughter will do it rather than those spray tans that they do here in the winter. And my son loves to fish down here and be outside all the time so he has a good color. I'll be fine by June, so I won't burn.

But this cruise is still such a great vacation for us.

There is something about being in the middle of the ocean that I love.

Archived