Select Dining, table mates and other questions?

puente0629

Hi,

Well, our first cruise on Celebrity is fast approaching (Equinox 4/22) and we have a few questions...

-We currently have the 6pm seating at the MDR but we were wondering if we would be able to change to select dining once we are on board and pay our gratuities upfront? Has anyone done select dining, is it better then having a seating time?

-If we stick with the 6pm seating can we request to be seated in a 2 person table? Would we request it prior to boarding or once we are on board? If we are seated with table mates can we request to be moved? (I don't want to sound anti-social but my hubby and I would just love it to be just us during dinner)

-Would we still be able to find a reservation slot for Murano if we reserve on the cruise ship?

-Are the pools heated? Do they play any Caribbean music on board?

Thanks!!!:D

Hi,

Well, our first cruise on Celebrity is fast approaching (Equinox 4/22) and we have a few questions...

-We currently have the 6pm seating at the MDR but we were wondering if we would be able to change to select dining once we are on board and pay our gratuities upfront? Has anyone done select dining, is it better then having a seating time?

-If we stick with the 6pm seating can we request to be seated in a 2 person table? Would we request it prior to boarding or once we are on board? If we are seated with table mates can we request to be moved? (I don't want to sound anti-social but my hubby and I would just love it to be just us during dinner)

-Would we still be able to find a reservation slot for Murano if we reserve on the cruise ship?

-Are the pools heated? Do they play any Caribbean music on board?

Thanks!!!:D

1. You may change to Select dining within 24 hours of boarding if available., They will then take your tips out for the cruise.

2. You may request a table for 2, again if available.

3. They will save some reservations for the Specialty restaurants for those booking on board.

4. Pools are heated and they do play Caribbean music on board.

Archived