No Evolution of Fun upgrades for the Elation and Paradise...

*Mach*

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

THANKS MACH!

You totally made my night! I'm so glad Paradise will only be an hour away. This makes losing Inspiration a little easier. I just really hope they have looked at the pros and cons of the EOF and just decided against it for those two, and are not planning on them leaving the fleet.

I was once a fan of the EOF. But after having done a few cruises on the ships that have had it, I've changed my mind. It just doesn't work well. The water park eliminates the aft (adult) pool, leaving just one pool for 2000+ people. So now the kids have the main pool overrun, as well as the Waterworks. All the adults get is a little area at the back of the ship with no breeze and two small whirlpools. I think the design worked much better pre-EOF. Families get the main pool with it's slide, adults get the aft pool, and little ones have the kiddie pool. Works great for everyone. Plus, the ship looks better without the garish water slide.

Where is the "Like" button on this!!??!! I absolutely HATE the EOF!!! I want to sun on the aft deck away from the kiddos and be able to get up and cool off in a pool when I want. Getting in the "hot" tubs on Serenity is not my idea of cooling off. Just wish one of these ships were still within driving distance for me...

Where is the "Like" button on this!!??!! I absolutely HATE the EOF!!! I want to sun on the aft deck away from the kiddos and be able to get up and cool off in a pool when I want. Getting in the "hot" tubs on Serenity is not my idea of cooling off. Just wish one of these ships were still within driving distance for me...

There is one. The Elation.

Until Oct she is in Mobile, then from then she moves to NOLA.

That's disappointing. It makes the Inspiration to Paradise swap a big downgrade for Tampa Bay.

I agree, NOLA lost the Fantasy to SC, then we were suppose to get the Ecstasy, but now we have the Elation.

Oh!! For some reason I thought the Elation was going somewhere else! That is great news! Thanks!!

I liked the EOF, but then again I have a child who loved it more.

I can say I love the fact a Fantasy Class ship is coming back to NOLA. Galvestion can have the Triumph in MHO.

• 10 months later...

Archived