Has anyone rented the Private Oasis in HMC?

dsykes2

This may be a dumb question, but it states included with the rental is a "beverage package" with some drinks listed. Does this mean you have unlimited drinks of the ones listed from Carnival, for your entire group, the entire day you are at the Private Oasis? Some folks on our cruise in September are looking to rent this! Please let me know if anyone has done this!!

From Carnival.com

Your package includes the services of a butler, personal chef, bartender, cabana Steward, and lifeguard along with the following:

• Whole fresh fruits, chips & salsa.
  • Beverage package with Domestic and Imported beers; house pouring 'wine by the glass' (Red, White and White Zinfandel); Cocktails (Bahama Mama, Rum Punch, and Yellow Bird); frozen tropical classics (Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri, Banana Colada, Margarita); mocktails (Virgin Pina Colada, Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri, Virgin Banana Colada).
  • BBQ Lunch Buffet with selection of two salads, grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, fresh island fish, barbecued chicken, brownies and cookies.

This may be a dumb question, but it states included with the rental is a "beverage package" with some drinks listed. Does this mean you have unlimited drinks of the ones listed from Carnival, for your entire group, the entire day you are at the Private Oasis? Some folks on our cruise in September are looking to rent this! Please let me know if anyone has done this!!

From Carnival.com

Your package includes the services of a butler, personal chef, bartender, cabana Steward, and lifeguard along with the following:

• Whole fresh fruits, chips & salsa.
  • Beverage package with Domestic and Imported beers; house pouring 'wine by the glass' (Red, White and White Zinfandel); Cocktails (Bahama Mama, Rum Punch, and Yellow Bird); frozen tropical classics (Pina Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri, Banana Colada, Margarita); mocktails (Virgin Pina Colada, Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri, Virgin Banana Colada).
  • BBQ Lunch Buffet with selection of two salads, grilled hamburgers, hot dogs, fresh island fish, barbecued chicken, brownies and cookies.

This sounds awesome...how much does it run and is it per person? Thanks.

This sounds awesome...how much does it run and is it per person? Thanks.

It's only for a "group" activity and it's like $1200 for a qroup up to 12 people. An extra $100 per person after 12 people.

yes its great we had it last aug 2010 and it was well worth it the staff was great the food was plentiful and good , our drinks were served from 10 to around 2:30 , towels are provided , snorkle gear and mats , hot tub hamet, nice lounge chairs , ipod ready , it has a masage room we did use that it was great we all had a blast ,loved it and would book it again

• 1 month later...

The reason I asked the question cuyahoga11, was not because I can't read what was in post #1 but I was told they serve mixed drinks as well as what is on the list and was trying to verify. Does anyone know?

Does the open bar have all kinds of liquor or is it a limited selection?

I would call it a limited selection.. They have well vodka, tequila, and rum.. It is not top shelf stuff by any means..:rolleyes: But when your having frozen drinks it works..

Bulldog

Archived