Where's Michelle?

imsulin

She is the very BEST at posting pictures, cruise newsletters, menus, Kids Club schedules, first-hand experience, reviews, and advice for cruising with kids! Hope she and her family are OK and happily cruising!!

I was wondering the same about you! :D I'm here. Just don't have as much to say. ;)

Thanks for asking. :)

You're welcome, and same here. I was wondering if you had any inside scoop on a "Dora" theme cruise? I know RCI had one a few years ago $$$$$. Granddaughter is completely enamored with Dora, Boots, Diego, Issa, Tico, ad nauseum. Thanks!

You're welcome, and same here. I was wondering if you had any inside scoop on a "Dora" theme cruise? I know RCI had one a few years ago $$$$$. Granddaughter is completely enamored with Dora, Boots, Diego, Issa, Tico, ad nauseum. Thanks!

Then NCL is the cruiseline for you now. ;) Specifically Jewel and Epic. She can eat breakfast with Dora and even attend Dora's Dance Party. Excedrine Migraine not included. :D

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=Nickelodeon

Then NCL is the cruiseline for you now. ;) Specifically Jewel and Epic. She can eat breakfast with Dora and even attend Dora's Dance Party. Excedrine Migraine not included. :D

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPages.html?pageId=Nickelodeon

Ha ha!! Thanks for the info...will forward it to DD and SIL. I spent two months this past winter with them (loved it, love the PNW, love my Grandkids!) Granddaughter has

(beanie baby?) Boots and Dora's backpack...thanks to me! What was I thinking? I'm just Soooo not wanting to go on a cruise like this...but they might! Honestly, I spent at least six weeks with Dora coloring books, and quickly learned that Dora wears a pink shirt with orange shorts. I had to buy a crayon sharpener! DD grew up with Strawberry Shortcake and Cabbage Patch Kids. It just never ends. Thanks for the info., and Aleve is a good thing!

Ha ha!! Thanks for the info...will forward it to DD and SIL. I spent two months this past winter with them (loved it, love the PNW, love my Grandkids!)

Ohhh so that's where you were! I thought you were sent on an extended CC time out for being naughty. LOL! I didn't see you around and I checked your posting history and saw you were gone. Usually when I am gone for that long its because my CC friends send me on an extended time out from posting. :p

Well I am glad to see it was for a happy reason you weren't around. :D I am glad you enjoyed your visit with the granddaughter. Now you better prepare yourself for that NCL cruise. From everything I see, the Epic seems to be a pretty nice ship. You might even have a good time going down the toilet bowl plunge! :D

Ha ha!! Thanks for the info...will forward it to DD and SIL. I spent two months this past winter with them (loved it, love the PNW, love my Grandkids!) Granddaughter has

(beanie baby?) Boots and Dora's backpack...thanks to me! What was I thinking? I'm just Soooo not wanting to go on a cruise like this...but they might! Honestly, I spent at least six weeks with Dora coloring books, and quickly learned that Dora wears a pink shirt with orange shorts. I had to buy a crayon sharpener! DD grew up with Strawberry Shortcake and Cabbage Patch Kids. It just never ends. Thanks for the info., and Aleve is a good thing!

It's not that bad! We were on the Epic in February and only saw Dora once or twice, but then again we weren't searching her out. Although it was hilarious when we ran into her on the way to dinner and she chased after our 10 yr old DS to give him a big smooch! He is well beyond the age of wanting to admit that he used to watch the show. :D

There are lots of opportunities (some at a price) to see Dora and friends, but they are pretty easy to avoid as well.

Ohhh so that's where you were! I thought you were sent on an extended CC time out for being naughty. LOL! I didn't see you around and I checked your posting history and saw you were gone. Usually when I am gone for that long its because my CC friends send me on an extended time out from posting. :p

Well I am glad to see it was for a happy reason you weren't around. :D I am glad you enjoyed your visit with the granddaughter. Now you better prepare yourself for that NCL cruise. From everything I see, the Epic seems to be a pretty nice ship. You might even have a good time going down the toilet bowl plunge! :D

Went out there for four weeks over Holidays, home for three weeks, and then a "surprise" ticket from them as I had innocently mentioned I'd be glad to watch kids while they went to Cabo for a week for good friend's wedding. Well, they didn't waste any time getting me a ticket, so off I went again for another three weeks! I always stay for at least three weeks because it's a looooong flight with connections and bad times, and not worth a short visit. Don't take my computer anymore, since a disastrous trip over Christmas in 2008! These last two trips, I learned the benefits of Bill Pay! Yeah, I've been in CC's "naughty room" a couple of times! :) Think I'll skip a Nick/Dora cruise, although they're looking into it. Unless they pay for it! Thanks for your post!

Archived