How quick to debark?

artlee

We are booked on BTB ending Nov 13th in Antigua. The yacht is sceduled to dock at 7AM. SD recommends no flight before noon but doing that gets us home at midnight. We have booked a 10:15 flight that gets us home at 4:30. Anyone have any experience on getting off the yacht (I know, who wants to??) early? I don't want to miss the flight but the thought of not getting home before midnight and having to go to work the next day does not excite me. Are we taking to big a chance? Seems like a 3 hour window should be fine. The airport is close by.

thanks

art

We have easily made 9:30am flights at SJU. Usually, disembarkation on SD is an easy, well run process that takes little time. This is, however, entirely dependent on the will of the bureaucrats in charge at the disembarkation port.:eek::eek:

to SB concierge and he told us to leave with baggage ,,,after being cleared,,and take limo,not taxi,,,to get us there by 930...for flight at 10 30,,,,but would NOT do it again,,,worried about it whole cruise...so now we either book for later,,or stay over 1 day...PS...why worry,,,could be delays,,,and take extra day???just my opinion..;)

How true if you can take the time but as a small business owner, the biggest problem for us is not paying for the cruise, it is getting the time away sorted out. Becomes an issue mainly when a cruise ends on a Sunday. That Lottery win has to be getting close so I can just not care about an extra day.:D:D

Archived