Delta luggage check-in?

Ronsangel

I have read posts about checking luggage in with your airline from the ship, but have only seen Southwest mentioned. Does anyone know if you can send your luggage ahead to the airport with Delta?

Last cruise I was on that ended in FLL, Delta was not an option.

I have read posts about checking luggage in with your airline from the ship, but have only seen Southwest mentioned. Does anyone know if you can send your luggage ahead to the airport with Delta?

We disembarked Emerald Princess at FLL on March 28 and used Delta's EZ check...very nice!

Last year we used EZ-check for baggage. That was on CB out of San Juan to Detroit on Delta. Check with purser's desk as not all ships have it available. $20pp. you leave bags outside of door in last night. Crew picks it up Cabin Steward has your fight info, boarding pass on last night. We were in the earliest group to get off ship. Get the bags, go thru customs, Give bags back to EZ-check,go to airport, security, home and the bags supposedly are there.Worked fine for us, so if you can/do go this way, good luck.

Archived