Champagne for Sailaway toast!

We are used to bringing on a bottle or two champagne along with some soft drinks on Celebrity and Princess cruises with no problem. Has anyone done this on the Allure or Oasis? I did read something about security being tighter around spring break. But outside these times does RCCL had any major issue with this?

Just my opinion but with the new all inclusive drinks packages introduced on three ships and the within a week re-thought on Independence. Yes great idea - works on celebrity so why on earth can't we bring a bottle or two on for sail away. (Like Celebrity. Princess and P&O)

Just my opinion but with the new all inclusive drinks packages introduced on three ships and the within a week re-thought on Independence. Yes great idea - works on celebrity so why on earth can't we bring a bottle or two on for sail away. (Like Celebrity. Princess and P&O)

There was free champagne handed out in the Main Promenade for the Captains Welcome Cocktail Party on the Mariner 2 weeks ago. It was night 3.

So order a bottle from "Gifts and Gear" to be delivered to your room on embarkation day. It will be iced down and come with two flutes. Or, if you don't want to pay the awful prices, go get a glass at a bar for sailaway. I do feel your pain. We used to sail Princess and always brought a bottle on board. Actually, we brought champagne aboard RCI ships until they really started cracking down a couple of years ago. I don't recommend trying to bring your own nowadays.

totally agree with you, even if they just allowed one bottle they would still make money and we would feel respected as customers. definitely makes me prefer princess and celebrity for my future cruises. (the not being allowed one bottle of water on really takes the cake!)

Archived