Web Site Problems

cstrick

I had no problem getting into the site I do not have any cruises booked at this time but could navigate all the other areas.

Perhaps they are working on certain areas I have had that happen before

Just try again later

Lyn

I've been having problems for the past 2 days. My log in works but when I try to look at shore excursions it says"page is unavailable" please try later. I don't know if it has anything to do with O making changes in the itinerary for my booked cruise "Wonders of the Ancients".

I also had a problem earlier in the day. It appears more enhancements to reservation process were added during a temp. down time. e.g. culinary reservations, etc. I have access to my upcoming cruise et all. We good!

I could not Manage My Cruise yesterday...an hour later...I could. I imagine Oceania is updating the web page.

This is a catch 22, because there is a lot of updating to do, but people want access to the site 24/7.

Which would you prefer, instant access to old information or delayed access to the most currant stuff?

:rolleyes:

I think that the issue goes beyond them loading new information onto the website, unless they're doing it 24/7. I've tried contacting the website's technical support regarding the issues, but they don't ever reply. It's a bit frustrating. I didn't really want to have to go through my TA for every excursion or culinary class that we might want to reserve.

I've had problems with excursions on one of my upcoming cruises and not on another. The cruise where the excursions wouldn't load doesn't have any major changes to its itinerary. I called O today and they emailed me the entire excursion package. Why don't you call O and have them email you the package. I like it better than the way it is set up in their website.

I was having problems on Monday...

I called Oceania and learned that it was shut down while they redid the shore excursion section to account for the rerouting of the cruises visiting Egypt...or, should I say, not visiting Egypt...They did offer to make my shore excursion reservations over the phone, but, I guesss demonstrating how times have changes, I felt more comfortable waiting on the website (and knew the process would be simpler)...

They assured me it would be back up and running shortly...and...Voila!

On Tuesday (yesterday), I was able to log on and purchase my shore excursions...

Yes, they are making a lot of changes to the Egypt and Israel itineraries. On the April 20 Dubai to Athens cruise, they have dropped Port Said (Cairo) and Alexandria and added another day in Ashdod (Jerusalem) and added a new port, Kusadasi, Turkey! So, all is not lost and the itinerary is quite close to the original.

Archived