$200,000 deluxe guarantee?

Sn1ps

Ohhh..what date is that for, I might need to get away for a few days. It would be fun to have the whole deck to myself...that IS for the whole deck, isn't it?

lol, I would hope so. It's May 7th oasis

I think they do that when they are offering a guarantee in some currencies but not others - say, in Euros but not in U.S. or Canadian dollars. Once they're offering it on one currency, they can't get the guarantee not to come up at all on the website for other countries, but they can give it a ridiculous price that no one will pay!

Why can't we ever find these errors in OUR favor:rolleyes: I'd love to see Balcony Gty...$1.25;) I'd book that baby so fast, I'd even pay in full:eek:

HAHA!!!! Living large. Don't want to break the bank do you? On the other hand though, that is quite a serious error on RCCL's part.

I think they do that when they are offering a guarantee in some currencies but not others - say, in Euros but not in U.S. or Canadian dollars. Once they're offering it on one currency, they can't get the guarantee not to come up at all on the website for other countries, but they can give it a ridiculous price that no one will pay!

Whoever entered the amount forgot to put in the decimal point. Just a data entry error.

I was looking at rooms for our sailing of FOS at the end of June and when I was logged in and checked some fo the higher level cabins I was getting the same kind of prices. I think a junior suite was over $300k!!

Archived