Glory Sushi Bar

jillmom2

I was reading some of the trip reviews from the Glory and a reviewer who cruised in February said that the Sushi Bar charged for sushi..I quote from the review....

" it’s surprising that Carnival charges an extra fee for quite a few things. We were looking forward to a spin class or two and maybe an exercise class until we were told about the extra fee per person, per class. In addition, the sushi bar was extra, the “Starbucks” type coffee bar was extra (which included regular coffee, specialty drinks, and desserts), and paintball is extra, just to name a few."

I knew about the other charges but was suprised to see that they listed sushi an an extra charge location. Is the reviewer mistaken or have they now started charging for sushi...please say it isnt true!!!

I was reading some of the trip reviews from the Glory and a reviewer who cruised in February said that the Sushi Bar charged for sushi..I quote from the review....

" it’s surprising that Carnival charges an extra fee for quite a few things. We were looking forward to a spin class or two and maybe an exercise class until we were told about the extra fee per person, per class. In addition, the sushi bar was extra, the “Starbucks” type coffee bar was extra (which included regular coffee, specialty drinks, and desserts), and paintball is extra, just to name a few."

I knew about the other charges but was suprised to see that they listed sushi an an extra charge location. Is the reviewer mistaken or have they now started charging for sushi...please say it isnt true!!!

The sushi bar is not extra on any Carnival ship that has one........If you want Saki then yes just like any other alcohol there is a separate charge for that........

Last week, the sushi was free on the Glory. It is true that Creams - the specialty coffee bar cost extra (special desserts, shakes, coffee drinks, etc). I did not see any paintball offered but they offered laser tag and yes, that cost extra as well. It was $5.00 for 5 minutes of play.

OP: Dont' believe everything that you read on the internet and definetly don't believe everything that you read on CC. I read some reviews and wonder if the person has actually ever set foot on a Carnival ship. Sushi for what it is worth is free on all Carnival ships.

Archived