allergy season and raspy voice

nature person

will Carnival give me a hard time on boarding for my seasonal allergy symtoms? I have chronic nasel drip for the next few months with froggy voice with it at times. I dont want them to think I am sick...I am fretting. Taking Nazonex spray and Clariton everyday but symtoms can seem like a cold.

will Carnival give me a hard time on boarding for my seasonal allergy symtoms? I have chronic nasel drip for the next few months with froggy voice with it at times. I dont want them to think I am sick...I am fretting. Taking Nazonex spray and Clariton everyday but symtoms can seem like a cold.

I doubt it, because you just fill out the card and hand it to the sail and sign lady, she isn't worried about that.

You won't have any problems. Just fill out your health questionaire and likely they won't even mention it. My sister coughs and sneezes all day long and she has never been questioned.

My wife had some bad allergy issues a couple of weeks ago, when we went on the Ecstasy. She would have bad coughing fits. We were sorta worried about it, but it never became an issue. People did give her some odd looks occasionally, but that's about it.

Thank you for all the nice replies. My family is prone to seasonal allergies and as I get older ,they are even more fun. My girls deal with them too now. They are in seperate states and we all start about the same time , then you go to another area and different stuff gets you reacting. allergies...

You should be okay but if questioned just let them know it is allergies. One of my favorite things about sailing in the spring...no pollen on the high seas! Woo Hoo. I hope you feel better quickly after you set sail.

I had really bad allergy symptoms while on board (by the time I got off it was a constant cough) and I was still getting over a flu from the month before. No problems woth boarding though. For me its the air conditioning that sets off the symptoms so I had my puffers/nasonex/etc.

Thanks so much. You have made me feel so much less stressed! :)

Carnival (and all the cruise lines) is looking for contagious illnesses, specifically influenza, and nor virus. They don't care about a cold, allergies or anything like that. If it is not contagious or is a common cold, they don't care.

Archived