Cabin location on the PG?

SweetCaroline74

Hi avid PG'ers!

I have a question regarding cabin location. I've read some reviews where people were delighted with their cabin location because they faced land whenever they were in port and therefore had great views from their balconies. Anyone have any comments on cabin location on the PG? Also, we have an aft cabin for our upcoming trip and I've read good and bad comments on that... now I'm second-guessing my request for an aft cabin!

Hi avid PG'ers!

I have a question regarding cabin location. I've read some reviews where people were delighted with their cabin location because they faced land whenever they were in port and therefore had great views from their balconies. Anyone have any comments on cabin location on the PG? Also, we have an aft cabin for our upcoming trip and I've read good and bad comments on that... now I'm second-guessing my request for an aft cabin!

You know, the location doesn't really matter much, from the point of view of scenery while in port, since the ship is almost always anchored out in the lagoon, not docked. So it swings around in the breeze, giving everybody a chance at the variety of views.

Caroline, our daughter had one of the aft cabins on our last cruise on the PG - I think lit was no. 763. The balcony is a bit larger, and she had a very large shower, no bath. She loved it. We had very calm seas, so there was no problem with motion, being on one end of the ship. My husband and I had a midships cabin just in case there was a large swell - but then, I am very susceptable to motion sickness.

Archived