Booking Connecting Rooms OnLine

I would, however, pick at least two connecting cabin pairs that are acceptable to you, by searching the website, then call and ask for those specific rooms.

We wanted to book rooms across the hall from each other, and I found that my knowing the specific cabins dramatically expedited this process. The TA actually heaved a sigh when I said "across the hall cabins," and seemed very relieved not to have to hunt them down when I was able to supply cabin numbers.

I agree this is tricky online, you could book one reservation and by the time you get "back" the adjoining cabin is gone (not likely but hey, you never know!) I always call, but do as milton 333 suggests and have the cabins I want specifically in hand (and a few back up pairs too!)

Of course, you could always open up two browser windows and make the two ressies side by side... that's as close to simultaneous as you're going to get.

But I'd call. It doesn't really take much longer (once you get past "On Hold - The Musical") especially if you know exactly which cabins you want and have plans B and C just in case they're not available.

The other thing to do if you really want to book on line is put one on hold, put the second on hold, only takes seconds to do. This way you have both of your chosen cabins. Then go back and finish your reservations. You can add the two reservation numbers to each others to link them for whatever portions of your trip you want once paid.

The only caveat here is if you want 2 under 18's in one cabin. You can't do that on line.

Archived