A Hop, NO Skip and Many Mishaps to a Disney Dream

jenseib

I just read your entire trip report over the last 2 or 3 days - loved every minute!! We are not the biggest Disney family, but I've been curious about what a Disney cruise is like, and I think you've convinced me to try it out one day! Thanks for taking me along with you! :D

Thanks so much for joing in and reading. I do love Disney...and cruising is fun anyways...so Disney plus cruise made it a great vacation for us.

Thanks so much for joing in and reading. I do love Disney...and cruising is fun anyways...so Disney plus cruise made it a great vacation for us.

Hey Jen, I just spotted you!!! :D :D :D I need to read this TR here on this board and see if you put any different photos than on PassPorter?

Wendy

Hey Jen, I just spotted you!!! :D :D :D I need to read this TR here on this board and see if you put any different photos than on PassPorter?

Wendy

Hi Wendy!!!! It should be all the same...but it is still fun to reread every once in awhile. Maybe you'll catch you or your family in some more pictures this time around. :D

That was so funny the first time I saw those photos! Your residence Inn photos had us looking into the hotel for next year, but will definitely note the unpleasant pull out couch!

That was so funny the first time I saw those photos! Your residence Inn photos had us looking into the hotel for next year, but will definitely note the unpleasant pull out couch!

We are staying there again in Nov...bu this time we got a room with 2 queen beds! ;)

Thanks so much for the time and energy that you donated to your wonderful review. It has been my dream to go to Disneyworld for a long time and thanks to your efforts, I have experienced it somewhat!

The ship is a beautiful ship but I doubt that I would sail her since all my children are grown and my patience for children has dwindle as I grow older. I am sure that Claire now how memories that will last her a lifetime!

Good Luck with your future endeavors!

Thanks so much for the time and energy that you donated to your wonderful review. It has been my dream to go to Disneyworld for a long time and thanks to your efforts, I have experienced it somewhat!

The ship is a beautiful ship but I doubt that I would sail her since all my children are grown and my patience for children has dwindle as I grow older. I am sure that Claire now how memories that will last her a lifetime!

Good Luck with your future endeavors!

Thanks so much for reading. We really enjoyed the cruise.

I just spent 2 hours reading the review, it was FANTASTIC!!!

Thank you very much, we will be on the Dream in February and

this was such a wonderful preview of the fun to come :)

I may have missed it so I apologize if it was asked and answered but where did you buy or find the paper for the adorable notes, and also how did you make them? We're taking our granddaughter (finally a girl after having 6 boys lol), shes 5 and would love getting a note from Minnie or a princess (what a clever idea!) Thanks again for the great review and sharing your photos :)

I just spent 2 hours reading the review, it was FANTASTIC!!!

Thank you very much, we will be on the Dream in February and

this was such a wonderful preview of the fun to come :)

I may have missed it so I apologize if it was asked and answered but where did you buy or find the paper for the adorable notes, and also how did you make them? We're taking our granddaughter (finally a girl after having 6 boys lol), shes 5 and would love getting a note from Minnie or a princess (what a clever idea!) Thanks again for the great review and sharing your photos :)

Thanks so much for reading. I got most of those off the disboards. they have a magnet thread in the DCL section and I just went through and found things I wanted and then edited them in photoshop.

Awesome review, enjoyed reading from start to finsih.

Thank you so much for reading. I enjoyed this cruise so much!

• 2 months later...

Omg! This is the best detailed cruise review I have ever read! We cruise on the Dream in May 2013. We are doing our pre cruise at WDW. I am even more excited now after finding and reading your review. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg! This is the best detailed cruise review I have ever read! We cruise on the Dream in May 2013. We are doing our pre cruise at WDW. I am even more excited now after finding and reading your review. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for reading. it was a really fun cruise. We are doing a 4 night on Nov. 4th. I can't wait...and I will write a report about that one as well.

We also found that our Cabin Steward had NOT brought down the bunk bed this evening. Why I don’t know. I am guessing he didn’t want to put it back up the next day when he had to prepare the room for the next set of guests. I asked Claire if she minded sleeping with me, if not I would call to have it pulled down. She was OK with being in my bed, so we didn’t bother calling.

Now I can’t remember the exact order of what we did the rest of the evening, but I know I left the room a couple of times. One time Mom and Claire went off to do some last minute shopping. I know I went and got a copy of our room charges and one for Mom as well. I wanted to be sure most was covered and not much put on my credit card.

I also took these pictures somewhere along the line.

aquaducktube1.jpg

poolshowerfromtop.jpg

sideofaquaduck.jpg

funnelprofile.jpg

photoshadows.jpg

Now That would have made me mad. I would have called just because of the principle. It someone had been sleeping in that bunk the other nights why would he assume no one would sleep in it that night. Just venting on your behalf! I don't know why this came on on DIS first page when it is more than a year old but I have really enjoyed your review so i am glad it did.

Now That would have made me mad. I would have called just because of the principle. It someone had been sleeping in that bunk the other nights why would he assume no one would sleep in it that night. Just venting on your behalf! I don't know why this came on on DIS first page when it is more than a year old but I have really enjoyed your review so i am glad it did.

I was just done with him at that point. He was NOT good. I never really met him nor did he make a point to see if anything was ok.

It popped up because I just posted my new TR link on here to let others know I had started a new one. I will say our host, Rodrigo, on the Magic was pure heaven. He was always saying hi and so friendly. We saw him several times a day.

It took me a few days to get this read, now I am off to find your next one! This was great!

I am thinking you spent my whole budget of spending money just in pictures! But as you know kids grow up so fast so you have to capture it while you can!

I agree that the whale show is not so good any more. The last couple of times I saw it there was to much of an agenda, not just entertainment. And since the trainers did not get in the water again it just was not worth the walk all the way over there.

Best wishes to you on your future travel adventures.

It took me a few days to get this read, now I am off to find your next one! This was great!

I am thinking you spent my whole budget of spending money just in pictures! But as you know kids grow up so fast so you have to capture it while you can!

I agree that the whale show is not so good any more. The last couple of times I saw it there was to much of an agenda, not just entertainment. And since the trainers did not get in the water again it just was not worth the walk all the way over there.

Best wishes to you on your future travel adventures.

I do love pictures. I am debating on buying the CD for our next trip. I think I'll try to get my nieces in as many as possible too so it wil lbe more worth it.

I just found this and it was wonderful. I am a Dis at heart! I have not had a fix of Disney in years. I had to convince my DH it was okay to visit WDW without kids the last time. I am going again probably next year. You have convinced me to do the ship and park.

Thanks for a wonderful report.

I just found this and it was wonderful. I am a Dis at heart! I have not had a fix of Disney in years. I had to convince my DH it was okay to visit WDW without kids the last time. I am going again probably next year. You have convinced me to do the ship and park.

Thanks for a wonderful report.

Thank you so much. Yes it is fun to do both. I am really spoling myself doing both agai nthis year,...and it's hard to go back to the old ways after you take that step. :D

I am really becoming a cruise addict though. I wish my wallet agreed with me.

Archived