What is up with RCCL website???

No problem here.....

Suggestion..........if you are trying to access it from a favorite bookmark or something,just try typing in the URL manually.........sometimes thats what happens to me.

I have been trying to access for days and it says its unavailable. Is anyone else having problems or is it just me??

Hey Stef :D

I have been having the same problem all week :( Thankfully though I do have it saved as a favourite...though didnt realise I did until I did a search through my list.

If I type the address I can get the site to work through Google and IE but not with AOL.

Even if you can get in RCCL has got the ship schedules so screwed up. For March 2012 they still show Navigator in the Caribbean at the beginning and end of the month and in the Med in the middle of the month. About 16 of us booked Voyager for the May 11th 2012 cruise last month, then they shut it down and won't let anyone else book it. When you call to find out why they give a different answer every day: changing dates, changing ports, changing prices, civil unrest in ports, cruise is chartered. How does a company as mismanaged as this make money. :mad:

Ok, I will now get down off my soapbox (or for you Brits I relinquish Speaker's Corner :D)

Thanks for your replys everyone...it was my bookmark I was trying to access it from. When I typed in url manually it works fine. I can ALWAYS count on you all here for your help. You guys are amazing, thanks so much, I sure do appreciate it. :D

Even if you can get in RCCL has got the ship schedules so screwed up. For March 2012 they still show Navigator in the Caribbean at the beginning and end of the month and in the Med in the middle of the month. About 16 of us booked Voyager for the May 11th 2012 cruise last month, then they shut it down and won't let anyone else book it. When you call to find out why they give a different answer every day: changing dates, changing ports, changing prices, civil unrest in ports, cruise is chartered. How does a company as mismanaged as this make money. :mad:

Ok, I will now get down off my soapbox (or for you Brits I relinquish Speaker's Corner :D)

I know - I'm panicking - we have bookings on the NOS in December '11 in the Med and I can't find hide nor hair of this anywhere on the RCL site. The TA's are still selling for this sailing on other sites but RCL has no mention of it. I have no messages in the "my cruises" log in section on the RCL site but I don't have any reservations either - HELP! :eek::eek:

I have been having the same problem all week :( Thankfully though I do have it saved as a favourite...though didnt realise I did until I did a search through my list.

If I type the address I can get the site to work through Google and IE but not with AOL.

Perhaps............they are finally fixing it--- so things will work and we won't be tearing out our hair over this new web site??:D

I know - I'm panicking - we have bookings on the NOS in December '11 in the Med and I can't find hide nor hair of this anywhere on the RCL site. The TA's are still selling for this sailing on other sites but RCL has no mention of it. I have no messages in the "my cruises" log in section on the RCL site but I don't have any reservations either - HELP! :eek::eek:

Contact your TA or RCCL..whoever you booked with. The Navigator will not be sailing on the Med from November 6th until April 2012...she is going back across the pond November 2011.

Thanks for your replys everyone...it was my bookmark I was trying to access it from. When I typed in url manually it works fine. I can ALWAYS count on you all here for your help. You guys are amazing, thanks so much, I sure do appreciate it. :D

Glad it all worked out for you..:)

I was wondering the same thing as one of the posters about a cruise Venice-Venice in June 2012. A few weeks ago they had it up with the price now is says N/A. Makes me hesitant to book at all? I will be patient and wait until all is settled I guess before we book. Is this "normal" organization for RCCL? we have been on 5 previous cruises but never with RCCL.

I was wondering the same thing as one of the posters about a cruise Venice-Venice in June 2012. A few weeks ago they had it up with the price now is says N/A. Makes me hesitant to book at all? I will be patient and wait until all is settled I guess before we book. Is this "normal" organization for RCCL? we have been on 5 previous cruises but never with RCCL.

I'm trying to book the Venice 11 day in May and have been seeing N/A on prices until today. Now the suite prices are available on all the Venice 11 day cruises but not the other categories. I'm going to call my TA tomorrow to see if we can book.

Hi Liz,

for all AOL is my provider, give up long time ago for accessing web pages such as RCCL ,now use Firefox, not problem since with RCCL

There has been a lot of negative comments about the new RCCL web pages, but I find it much better than old site.

Does anyone else have this on website. I can get onto the site, access my cruises etc but when I try and do 'dummy' bookings so I can have a look at prices and what cabins are available I cant get any further than 'choose your cabin'. It says currently not available. Its been like this at least a couple of months. Very annoying :mad:

Once you quote booking no. you can get no further. However go in as new booking and you will get current prices. Good luck that is how I found price drop and got it. Margaret

Ahh, that explains why sometimes I get stopped and sometimes I can get past the cabin number stage. I wondered why it worked some times but not others. Thank you!

Archived