All things Reflections

Penney80

I hope people will write all the tid bits they have heard about Reflect on this thread, all the truth rumors etc. Thanks

I have started a Roll Call.:)

Joann and Bob

As I found out about the "Everything Silhouette Thread" If you want to keep the thread active one has to 'push" it along.

I understand the Reflection will have a lot of mirrors:D

Has anyone noticed the picture of the concierge room on the Reflections site of the staterooms? I think they have the wrong picture picture there, it looks more like the Celebrity suite room. That is nothing like the concierge room we have stayed in. Counting the months!

Joann and Bob

Has anyone noticed the picture of the concierge room on the Reflections site of the staterooms? I think they have the wrong picture picture there, it looks more like the Celebrity suite room. That is nothing like the concierge room we have stayed in. Counting the months!

Joann and Bob

Yes, I noticed that when I scrolled through the cabin photos. I agree, it looks more like a suite.

Linda

Tutorial an how to keep this thread going

1. Create a Google news alert for "Celebrity Reflection"(use quotes)

http://www.google.com/alerts?pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=celebrity+reflection&t=1&source=news&cd=2

2. And while your are at it make one for "Meyer Werft"

3. Go to Youtube and do searches for "Celebrity Reflection" and "Meyer Werft"

4. Go to "Meyer Werft's" web site

Look for

Ticker

Press Pictures

WebShots

http://www.meyerwerft.com/page.asp?main=0&subs=0&websub=m1s0&lang=e

This is how I do the "Everything Silhouette Thread"

we're going on the 11/4/12 sailing to celebrate DH's big 70. We thought of the inaugural but decided to wait for a few sailings to let them get the gltiches out. We're excited even though we've been to all the ports but 2 multiple times!!!! I hate that we're embarking in Venice. While I love the city, it's a royal pain in the - - - to shlep luggage etc. We have some moblity issues and dragging luggage on the waterbus, train or even water taxi is not my idea of fun after a long plane flight. Last time we had to do it, I found a hotel on the mainland side that had a free shuttle from the airport and then to the cruise terminal. I can't remember the name. Does anyone know the hotel or a similar one?:)

PS- I can't believe how quickly the ship is filling up. All the cabins I wanted are already taken:(

Derf5585

Thanks for the tips. Iam not internet savy but do like to try. Tried to find this yesterday and looked but it must have been in limbo. I do look at the Meyer Werft site a lot. I hope how soon they move Silly out so we can watch Reflections being built.

Joann and Bob

Hi Everyone

We are looking forward to all the different things they have done to the top deck. We enjoyed going up there on sea days when the wing is not to strong. Sorry about no glass show but bet the other things will make up for it. Have you heard any new news?

Joann and Bob

Hi Everyone

We are looking forward to all the different things they have done to the top deck. We enjoyed going up there on sea days when the wind is not to strong. Sorry about no glass show but bet the other things will make up for it. Have you heard any new news?

Joann and Bob

Hi Everyone

We are looking forward to all the different things they have done to the top deck. We enjoyed going up there on sea days when the wind is not toostrong. Sorry about no glass show but bet the other things will make up for it. Have you heard any new news?

Joann and Bob

It is amazing what the ship builders have done to the cruise industry since my 1st trip on the Mercury in 1999. Even more so is that this cruise on Oct 12,2012 will be the inaugural voyage where we will get to see what the Reflection is all about!

we're going on the 11/4/12 sailing to celebrate DH's big 70.

I found a hotel on the mainland side that had a free shuttle from the airport and then to the cruise terminal. I can't remember the name. Does anyone know the hotel or a similar one?:)

PS- I can't believe how quickly the ship is filling up. All the cabins I wanted are already taken:(

I'd be interested in the mainland hotel info as well.

Keep checking the cabin availability. My first choice cabin was taken and then became available mid cruise on the Constellation last week. Was able to book the same cabin for b2b (11/4 and 11/18 TA).

Linda

We are booked for the Transatlantic Nov 2012.

We reserved the same cabin we were in on the Eclipse, but as far as I know the deck plans are not out yet. Even the booking agent on board did not have any deck plans.

At the talks on board they discussed the new pub where Michaels is on the other solstice class ships, and the two new restaurants up on deck 15. One specialty, one inclusive.

It osunded like there are plans to make more of this area as a whole. Cabna type seating is also to be added to the lawn deck area.

We are booked for the Transatlantic Nov 2012.

We reserved the same cabin we were in on the Eclipse, but as far as I know the deck plans are not out yet. Even the booking agent on board did not have any deck plans.

At the talks on board they discussed the new pub where Michaels is on the other solstice class ships, and the two new restaurants up on deck 15. One specialty, one inclusive.

It osunded like there are plans to make more of this area as a whole. Cabna type seating is also to be added to the lawn deck area.

Here's the Celebrity website link for the Reflection deck plans.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/ship.do?shipCode=RF

Linda

Here's the Celebrity website link for the Reflection deck plans.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/plancruise/ships/ship.do?shipCode=RF

Linda

Well done to post the above link Linda - the deck plans for Reflection just went up this week! I noticed appointments for the AquaSpa can not yet be booked, although it IS possible to download the Solstice Class Spa brochure now.

My DH and I just booked the December 5, 2012 Carribean Inaugeral on Reflection today! We will look forward to chatting with fellow cruisers over the next 18 months!

Nancy

It seems that open space on pool deck is even further reduced as the "dancing-fountains" feature has been eliminated , and no more oceanview bar outside the buffet!

This combined with the extra deck is going to give serious crowding problems around the pools and open decks.

NOT good.:mad:

My DH and I just booked the December 5' date=' 2012 Carribean Inaugeral on Reflection today! We will look forward to chatting with fellow cruisers over the next 18 months!

Nancy[/quote']

Hi Nancy - we are booked on this one as well and can't wait! I have only been on The Galaxy, The Infinity and The Xpedition (with Celebrity), so this will be our biggest ship to date!

Archived