Food questions

Boobaby

I am almost afraid to post a question for fear that it has been posted somewhere in the past. But, being new here, and wanting an answer, I am going to take that chance.

Is there a charge at the ice cream stand and the pizza and burgers & dogs places?

There is no charge. Some of the ships have started selling Ben & Jerry's ice cream for which there may be a charge, but the ice cream in the Lido is free - and it is better than B&J's, imo. :)

I don't know how much I will eat, but I am sure our 12 year old grandson will take advantage of them! Thanks for your answers!!!

I know this 42 year old grandson takes full advantage of them. :D

Love the free ice cream in the Lido. Pizza and burgers aint bad either.

Oh, and dont be shy about posting. Their bark is worse that their bite.

Tim

The Lido ice cream bar is open quite liberal hours and there are always choice of at least 4-5 flavors. They have a 'no sugar added' choice usually and often a sherbert. The ice cream is really delicious IMO

Pizza is also available from lunchtime right through to dinner and then again in the evenings I think.

Hot dog/hamburger/taco bar is open from lunch until about 5:00 P.M.

All are included and all are REALLY good IMO

My kids eat all of these foods daily. My DS loves the burgers (and they are good, imo and I'm not a usual fan of burgers) - my DH & DS love the pizza, except for the more exotic offerings - they prefer pepperoni, not the one topped with mounds of pineapple... and my DD can always be found eating ice cream in the afternoons.

There is no charge. Some of the ships have started selling Ben & Jerry's ice cream for which there may be a charge, but the ice cream in the Lido is free - and it is better than B&J's, imo. :)

There was no Ben & Jerry's cart on the Oosterdam when we sauled 6 or 7 weeks ago. There was a Gelato cart, which moved around a bit (but never seemed to sell anything).

Archived