Early saver/price drops.... Do i understand this correctly?

flgatormom29

Ok.... I'm booked on a cruise in oct. I have gotten one price drop so far, that was taken off my final payment. I paid my final payment early (not due until july). I check the price every day....

Early saver can't be booked anymore after may 1st. So after then, what do I do? I never heard of price drops b4 this forum... So never took advantage of it b4! I'm a past guest, so I look at those prices after may 1st? I'm happy with the price we paid but still hoping to get some obc if I can!

Just making sure I'm getting this correctly.....

If you're booked ES, and the price drops you can get the difference. If ES is no longer showing up, but you find any price drop that you qualify for, for your category or higher, you can upgrade, or take OBC. So, keep watching!

Ok.... I'm booked on a cruise in oct. I have gotten one price drop so far, that was taken off my final payment. I paid my final payment early (not due until july). I check the price every day....

Early saver can't be booked anymore after may 1st. So after then, what do I do? I never heard of price drops b4 this forum... So never took advantage of it b4! I'm a past guest, so I look at those prices after may 1st? I'm happy with the price we paid but still hoping to get some obc if I can!

Just making sure I'm getting this correctly.....

yup just keep watchaning the price for the same cat, same room type.

if the price goes down again you will get OBC

I got OBC 2 times after final paiment last year

Archived