Stroller with an excursion

Hi guys,

Got a question for you. In St Thomas my wife and I and our 1 yo son want to take the Historical Harbor Safari and Shopping through Carnival. We have a Graco travel system stroller. With this excursion do you guys think that stroller will work for the excursion? My wife thinks for the safari cab it probably is too big to take along. I don't know know. I'm thinking that we should still do it, that there will be room for the stoller.

Hope you guys can help

but in St. Thomas I found using my Ergo carrier much easier than it would have been with a stroller. I stash exxtra diapers, wipes (in a small plastic bag) and a change of clothes in the front pouch and away I go. It was even fine if he fell asleep, I just pulled up the head canopy and kept walking!

However, I'm quite anti-stroller while travelling so I may be the wrong person to ask ;)

Chances are these are the type vehicles that will be available for the excursion. Some are wheelchair accessible, which gives a little more room in the rear. See if you can figure out where to put the stroller...There are no seat belts. EM

BG-61.jpg

BG-60.jpg

Archived