Caribbean Princess Caribe deck

Louise34

How is the Caribe deck balcony that is half open, half closed? Does it give some privacy? We always stay on Lido deck..fully closed, but thought we would try Caribe as the balconies are larger. Thanks.

I enjoyed the Caribe balcony. I could sit undercover if I wanted to be out in my pjs first thing in the morning or out of the sun in the afternoon. But I also liked being in the sunshine later in the day and watching the stars at night.

How is the Caribe deck balcony that is half open, half closed? Does it give some privacy? We always stay on Lido deck..fully closed, but thought we would try Caribe as the balconies are larger. Thanks.

Yes, if you stay close to your balcony door, it will be completely private from anyone above or below you.

Best balconies on the ship IMHO.:D. Best of both worlds - sun for warmth and shade if it gets too hot out there, especially when the ship is docked.

Sunluva.... SERIOUSLY cute avatar!!

We are in a Caribe Deck cabin ( C431) on the Crown Princess sailing in May. We are not familiar with the ship and would like to see a photo or diagram of the half-open, half-closed balcony.

Thanks,

Don

• 2 weeks later...

The balconies on Caribe level are AWESOME!

First of all, they are huge...far larger than suite balconies on other cruises.

Second...you have sun, and also cover if there is a light shower.

Third...you sre stepping on flooring with a grip, so you don't feel uneasy when you are standing near the railing.

Imagine ordering room service and eating breakfast on a huge balcony while you sail into your next destination, and watching the lights fade as you sail away.

The balcony was awesome, and the cruise was great too.

We will definately be sailing with Princess again.

Thanks!

We enjoyed the Lido Deck on the Ruby but decided to go with the Caribe Deck on the Caribbean Princess. The balcony was wonderful and made the cabin far superior to any other balcony cabin. We enjoyed having company out there one evening with plenty of room.

Archived