For Ziggy 7

Sage

Wow thank you both very much! I do enjoy seeing where everyone is going and hearing about it when they return so I'm glad to share with others :)

Sage, anchors away!:)

P.S. You all ARE special!

Personal opinion, but I think Ziggy is one of the most special people on these boards. You're thoughtful, caring and one of the kindest here. Don't you ever go away ... now you're stuck with us:)

Thanks also from live2cruise4ever. All of you have been a big help in confirming my 1st booking of HAL Z in Dec. I appreciate you all. Thanks again.:) But you are right, "Great Job Ziggy".:D

Ziggy,

Agree, you're upbeat posts are most welcome on these boards!

Just checked out your zuiderdam cruise photos .. excellent...you look like you had a terrific time. Love the vow renewal .. and the picture of you receiving a drink from the bar staff:p .. in the water!!

Thanks,

Peggy Sue

Ok Thank you everyone but please no more replies, you all are making me blush! It takes all of us, each and everyone of you to make these boards what they are, I am but a small piece of the big puzzle but appreciate your kindness! :)

Ziggy, dear, you are by far the most upbeat person I've ever been acquainted with! I don't know how you do it, but if you could only package it you'd make a fortune!
aaaaaaawwwwwww Dave, that was sweet :) Now if I remember correctly, when I get my free hawaii cruise, I will start sending out packages :) hehehehe

Archived