First timer question's

Nanaj

I will be cruising on Carnival's Holiday on 6/25/05 from Mobile. I would like to know if Holiday has self wash and dry avail. and if so how much does it cost. Also I have seen many posts about door decoration's and would like to know if the door's are metal on the Holiday? How much luggage are you allowed to bring on board and is there room for storage in the cabin? There will be 3 of us in the cabin. This is a great board with lots of info. Thanks!:) Nanaj

Nanaj, I was going to tell you the same thing as Nitemare, you will get a better answer on the Carnival board. You might consider packing for the whole cruise instead of considering laundry. A short cruise goes by fast, you don't want to spend it doing laundry! If you are travelling before and staying at a hotel pre-cruise, perhaps the hotel has a laundry room.

Have a fun cruise!

There is normally room under the beds for several suitcases. If you have to your room steward can usually find somewhere to store any extra luggage until the day before your cruise ends.

Have a great next cruise.

Archived