Quick Question

Elizabeth Gillian

It is now less than 24 hours before our flight to Ft. Lauderdale. We have not received a "It's Time to Check In" e-mail from Delta. Since this is the first time we have flown and cruised with Princess, are we supposed to receive that e-mail? Getting a bit anxious....

It is now less than 24 hours before our flight to Ft. Lauderdale. We have not received a "It's Time to Check In" e-mail from Delta. Since this is the first time we have flown and cruised with Princess, are we supposed to receive that e-mail? Getting a bit anxious....

Just go to the Delta website and check in for your flight. You dont have to receive an email in order to do that. :)

Definitely check in on Delta's site. If you have any problems, contact your TA or Princess if you booked through them. You should definitely be able to check in for your flights if you are within 24 hours.

And Bon Voyage!!!!

Here ya go...

https://www.delta.com/myitinerary/itinLanding.action

The benefit of on-line check-in is that when you get to the airport ( I assume ATL) you only have to go to the baggage drop rather than the check-in line. If you really want to aviod the crowds, use the lower-level curb-side baggage check - really a god idea if at busy times.

Interesting - I am flying on BA from Heathrow, booked with Princess. I can't check in on line because "It's a group booking".

They said I have to go to the terminal, 2 - 2½ hours before the flight and check in there.

That is true of almost any group air booking.

Interesting - I am flying on BA from Heathrow, booked with Princess. I can't check in on line because "It's a group booking".

They said I have to go to the terminal, 2 - 2½ hours before the flight and check in there.

Happy sailing to you all.

Archived