OBC refundable?

cruisingsfun

Hi all you helpful people. My husband and I are lucky enough to have LOTS of on board credit. We have booked several private tours and really don't know how we would spend all the credit we have. I'm really not a spa person. Any one know if we could just get the cash back at the end of the cruise? Thanks for any info.

Hi all you helpful people. My husband and I are lucky enough to have LOTS of on board credit. We have booked several private tours and really don't know how we would spend all the credit we have. I'm really not a spa person. Any one know if we could just get the cash back at the end of the cruise? Thanks for any info.

The answer, like always, is "it depends."

If the OBC is from your TA or some other outside source, you can usually talk them into refunding the balance (at the end of the cruise). If the OBC is from PGC, it MAY NOT be refundable.

Buy something expensive like pearls or ultra-premium wine!

The PG shop has a number of things.

Pearls, purses, a few clothes, gift items for friends like soaps, oils and vanilla and necessities.

If you book your excursions in advance you can ask them to cancel and rebook on board.

Archived