Wi Fi on the Pearl

Admin

Please forgive me for asking a question that's probably been asked a few times before. I did a search and can't find what I'm looking for.

On the Pearl, we used the wi fi in the concierge lounge a few times last September and paid by the minute. In the courtyard area and courtyard suites, can you use the wi fi in your stateroom? Do you just pay for the package like you normally would? Thank you!

Please forgive me for asking a question that's probably been asked a few times before. I did a search and can't find what I'm looking for.

On the Pearl, we used the wi fi in the concierge lounge a few times last September and paid by the minute. In the courtyard area and courtyard suites, can you use the wi fi in your stateroom? Do you just pay for the package like you normally would? Thank you!

Yes, you pay for whatever internet package you prefer.

The Pearl has plugin ethernet service in cabins (at least, in balconies or better). I've never managed to snag WiFi service from my cabin, but it's available in most public lounges. You pay the same either way.

The Pearl has plugin ethernet service in cabins (at least, in balconies or better). I've never managed to snag WiFi service from my cabin, but it's available in most public lounges. You pay the same either way.
Thanks. When we were in a mini suite last September, I don't remember ever even trying to connect from the room. I'd always go to the concierge lounge and use the wi fi. But I guess I'll try it and if it doesn't work, I'll know. :) Thanks again.

Archived