Millenium Wine Cruise

SpiritsTraveler

Wonderful cruise. We've done the Celebrity West Coast wine cruise itinerary from N to S three times, twice on the Mercury and once on the Millinium. Our favorite - as you could guess by us taking it three times!

Go over to the Celebrity Roll Call which is a forum for the specific cruise (see the Celebrity Roll Call at the top of the Celebrity forum), select Millinium, then find your cruise. there should be a whole group of people there cruising with you. You can sign up (I think it's not too late) for the Connections Party which is the get togehter of the cruisecritic people if you want to mee them.

We loved the San Franciso setup where you are overnight staying in a 'hotel' on the embarkadero....walking distance to so much in San Fran.

enjoy!

Den

Welcome to Cruise Critic,

Definitely go visit the Roll Call for your cruise that another poster linked. Roll Calls are great - good way to exchange ideas and chat with others going on the same cruise as you. Often times people on Roll Calls organize activities for the cruise as well.

Have a great cruise and feel free to ask questions; Cruise Critic is an amazing resource. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Please share your experince, thoughts and activities for May cruise. My wife and I are planning to take the trip from Vancouver in September.

Thanks

I was on this cruise also - had a great time and will be posting a review in the next few days.

Archived