Hair Removal

maili

Just know that with the creams, if you stop using them, the hair grows again! Sort of the opposite of Rogaine!

It's a continuous use sort of medication. They are costly, too!

You may have more luck with laser hair removal...it's expensive, tho and can be painful...and sometimes, SOME hair will start to grow back.

I don't think there's ANY complete and definite hair removal solution, yet!!!

I was wondering if anyone has tried any of the permanent hair removal items such as Vaniqa or any non prescription product. Did you have any luck with the product?

I have a No!No! hair remover. They promote it as a perm. hair removal device - it singes the hair down to the follicle. The idea is like most methods - fry the root enough times and it will stop growing.

I have a lot of hair, part of it is hormones and part of it is genes. Using this the first four times made a noticble difference in the amount of hair that grew back somewhere between 10-20%. If I used it regularly I am sure I'd have much complete more obvious results. The way that is works makes it inconvenient to use, you can't have any lotion on because it decreases the effectiveness - so clean skin. Since it burns the hair you get a burnt hair smell, which I notice afterward (so, you have to wash your legs again.) Many people also assume its a removal method, but really I find I have little burnt hairs that have to be shaved off anyway.

Most of the perm. hair removal methods have drawbacks - most of them work. It just comes down to you deciding if its worth the effort. My No!No! system is - but I have problems sticking with it to get the full results.

i've done laser hair removal for my legs,, it was extremely painful at times, but my legs are super smooth,, and it hasn't come back.. i had it done in NYC because jersey charges 4x more! i was warned that hormone therapy could cause it to re-grow, but i don't plan on taking that garbage anyway. it was very worth it to me.. i haven't shaved in 2 years.

Archived