NY Sight-Seeing Tours

LilMermaid75

Hoping some of you might be able to help me with this. We are looking into doing one of the sightseeing tours while in New York and have narrowed it down to two companies - Grey Line or New York City Onboard. Do any of you know which might be better? It looks like Grey Line is a true "hop on hop off" tour that I'm familiar with (did one in San Diego and DC). But NYC Onboard looks like the guides actually stay with you and tell you a bit more about where you are, but you are limited to the amount of time there based on their schedule.

Truly appreciate any imput from everyone! Thanks!!

Hoping some of you might be able to help me with this. We are looking into doing one of the sightseeing tours while in New York and have narrowed it down to two companies - Grey Line or New York City Onboard. Do any of you know which might be better? It looks like Grey Line is a true "hop on hop off" tour that I'm familiar with (did one in San Diego and DC). But NYC Onboard looks like the guides actually stay with you and tell you a bit more about where you are' date=' but you are limited to the amount of time there based on their schedule.

Truly appreciate any imput from everyone! Thanks!![/quote']

I've done Greyline about 20 times with different friends and family and really enjoy seeing everything from the top of the bus. It is really a pleasant way to see Manhattan and Brooklyn. Make sure you go up to Harlem.

Archived