-OFFICIAL- *Bloggin’ Magic With John and the Crazies!* Mar 4, 2012 !REDUCED DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Mach - I emailed you as well. Platinum member(s) (inc my wife) but haven't done a blogger's cruise...but we'll be there. Just need to know the best way to code the booking. I guess that means you have to SLAP ME TOO - but be gentle "it's my first time" (LOL)

Slap me please! (And since I'm planning on 3 cruises next year...including Alaska...I really do need a slap! :o:))

Aloha, Colleen!!! You've been SLAPPED!!!

Welcome aboard! It'll be great to sail with you again!

:)

Mach, Thanks for the slap. I really needed it tonight after all the storm warnings we have sat through the last three nights. Will this be our roll call now, or the other one?

Thanks!!

This is the thread, Bobbi! We'll also have a separate forum where the pricing will be listed, contact information, suggestions for activities and stuff to do in the ports of call, etc. It's great stuff!! I'll be adding links to the first post as things open up!

Mach, slap me, please!

If I don't cruise again after the Inspiration, then Magic would be number 8 for me! Hmmm, wonder if I can get 2 in so that would be my Platnum, hmmmmm.

Di

Aloha, Di!!!

As always, it's great to have you on board!!!

You've been SLAPPED!!!

:D

Mach - I emailed you as well. Platinum member(s) (inc my wife) but haven't done a blogger's cruise...but we'll be there. Just need to know the best way to code the booking. I guess that means you have to SLAP ME TOO - but be gentle "it's my first time" (LOL)

Aloha, BD!!!

We're thrilled to have you on board. This cruise is gonna be EPIC!!!!

You've been slapped!

Please let me know that you've gotten the pricing info!

Cor blimey, you guys are up early, as the excitement for the Magic mounts. Y'all have a great cruise, but I'm not so sure about the underpants!:D

Aloha, Tim!!!

Great to see you again!

How are you and Rosy doing these days?

Mach........looks like we're going to be a big group, and get to see lots of old friends and new faces............

I've got a call in for Johna............and an email to you.........

Slap me please............:D

Mach........looks like we're going to be a big group, and get to see lots of old friends and new faces............

I've got a call in for Johna............and an email to you.........

Slap me please............:D

Hey, Janey!!!

I sent you the pricing yesterday and again this AM... both to your work email. Did the spam filter get it?

Anyway, you've been SLAPPED!!!

Hey, Janey!!!

I sent you the pricing yesterday and again this AM... both to your work email. Did the spam filter get it?

Anyway, you've been SLAPPED!!!

Interesting....it's not in my spam folder or anywhere else that I can find it. You would think that if you are just replying to my email to you that it wouldn't have any trouble tracking back to me. And I've received emails from you here at my work email before.....

Oh well, I'll just find out what they are when Johna calls.

Thanks for slapping me!!!!!!!

Interesting....it's not in my spam folder or anywhere else that I can find it. You would think that if you are just replying to my email to you that it wouldn't have any trouble tracking back to me. And I've received emails from you here at my work email before.....

Oh well, I'll just find out what they are when Johna calls.

Thanks for slapping me!!!!!!!

You didn't get it this time, either???

:eek:

Archived