-OFFICIAL- *Bloggin’ Magic With John and the Crazies!* Mar 4, 2012 !REDUCED DEPOSIT!

*Mach*

Good morning guys!

I'm "hoping" with fingers and toes crossed that I'm joining you.....LadyDi is trying to talk me into splurging with her on a balcony! LOL

So.........I'll just have to keep you posted!

C'mon, Sharon! You've GOTTA sail with us! It's a moral imperative!!!

;)

:D

Aloha, Dave!! Are you sailing with us? We have one guidon so far... how about number two???

I thought that I was number one. LOL. I am hoping too Mach. The prices are a bit steep but I am gonna see what I can do. I REALLY want to. :)

You didn't get it this time, either???

:eek:

Nope.........but no worries......they are what they are, so I'll get the pricing when Johna calls........

Blaster I sure hope you get to go with us.......it's been too long since we've sailed with you.......

Hmmm a blogging magic cruise! sounds very interesting..

I must admit I am not an avid reader of the venerable John Heald but on occasion have partaken in the wry twist of hilarity that is his Blog.

If the price is right and I can make the time off work... well we will just have to see :)

-Ward

Hmmm a blogging magic cruise! sounds very interesting..

I must admit I am not an avid reader of the venerable John Heald but on occasion have partaken in the wry twist of hilarity that is his Blog.

If the price is right and I can make the time off work... well we will just have to see :)

-Ward

WOOOOHOOOO, WARD!!

Got your email and sent you the pricing info!

Hope you can make it, my friend!

:)

Consider yourself slapped!

Welcome to the Crazies!!!

Thanks! I'm so excited, ever since I read a review like 3 years ago of a Crazies cruise I've wanted to go with you guys! This being a Crazies cruise and a bloggers cruise almost makes me want to pee my pants, lol!

Thanks! I'm so excited, ever since I read a review like 3 years ago of a Crazies cruise I've wanted to go with you guys! This being a Crazies cruise and a bloggers cruise almost makes me want to pee my pants, lol!

I can assure you that you'll have a fantastic time and, with all of our new friends, it's gonna be even better!

:)

Be prepared to laugh so much you might just pee those pants, some more!! LOL I went on BC2 out of NOLA with these wonderful Crazies, it was so much fun!

Di

Archived