luggage facility in Barcelona

limboman54

Hello All

We will be going on a 12 day cruise from Venice to Barcelona on the Nieuw Amsterdam. We have a very late flight out of Barcelona. My question is :

Is there a luggage facility at the pier in Barcelona to leave your luggage for the day ?

Thanks in advance

Math

• 3 weeks later...

The most comprehensive information about luggage is here:

http://enjoy-barcelona.com/barcelona-city-guide/barcelona-information-luggage.html

They have a great site for anyone wanting to know details about the city and i recently came across their luggage pages when looking for similar details for a friend. There are a list of options under the directory option of where you can store luggage and the time distance from plaza catalunya that is given is about the same as from the port, just the other end of las ramblas!

There is a left luggage at the top of Las Ramblas, we took a taxi from the ship straight there in April and found it excellent. If you go to the FAQ on tripadvisor.com you will find the address. Sorry, I've binned all my notes, but it's the first little street on the right as you face Corte Les Ingles (the big shop on the square).

Archived