Caribe Deck - Star Princess.

DocM4

Can anyone tell me if the Cabins on Caribe deck on the "Star" are larger, as they are on several of the Princess Ships?

Or any ideas as to where best to be - will be our first time on this ship.

This will help for our 2012 plannng. Thanks much.

Doc,

The Star will be very, very similar to the Golden which you will be seeing later this year. On this class of ship, the balcony cabin interior spaces are all the same, only the balconies vary. Caribe deck is always my first choice, midships to aft.

Thanks much - we have been on the Golden twice now - and are book again for December 2011 - I didn't realize that the Star was a similar ship.

We love those larger balconies.

My personal preference for the Golden and the Star are the Caribe cabins in the 701 - 723 area. I like that area because it's quiet, there's little foot traffic, and it's near the aft stairs and elevators. I have had cabins in that area on 3 cruises so far, and have a Star cruise booked for next year with a cabin also in that area.

I prefer the starboard, for the quiet. Some have posted that on the port side, a bit farther aftward, there is noise from the bandstand on the Vista Lounge at night.

Archived