Dream Porthole Cabin

CMJFamily

We are booked in Room 1207 on the Dream.. Does anyone have photos of this cabin. Thanks!

Hey OP! Not only did I have a port hole cabin on my last cruise on the Dream, but I had cabin 1207!!!! Loved that cabin so very much. I was disappointed that it was sold out when I booked my second cruise on the Dream. I really wanted that cabin again, or any PT cabin for that matter. Now I will be in a Deluxe OV so we will see how that goes.

Anyways, I have a ton of pictures of the cabin. I will upload them to my flickr account & post the link once I have that done. Ok? :)

Hey OP! Not only did I have a port hole cabin on my last cruise on the Dream, but I had cabin 1207!!!! Loved that cabin so very much. I was disappointed that it was sold out when I booked my second cruise on the Dream. I really wanted that cabin again, or any PT cabin for that matter. Now I will be in a Deluxe OV so we will see how that goes.

Anyways, I have a ton of pictures of the cabin. I will upload them to my flickr account & post the link once I have that done. Ok? :)

Would love to see your pics too! I have a PT cabin booked for the Dream as well. :)

Can't wait to see them, thanks!

Click on the review of Dream in my signature. We had 1208, which is an exact mirror image of 1207... I have quite a few pics there, also of the bathroom. Someone thought I took too many pics of the bathroom. Must have been a man, because a girl can never have too many pics of her cabin :D

Thanks so much APDMOM! I actually just checked and we are in 1208, not 1207 and it looks great! We don't leave until March 2012 but your review has already got me excited. And I loved the bathroom pics and 20 hangers sounds perfect, lol!:)

Thanks so much APDMOM! I actually just checked and we are in 1208, not 1207 and it looks great! We don't leave until March 2012 but your review has already got me excited. And I loved the bathroom pics and 20 hangers sounds perfect, lol!:)

It is never too early to plan. ;) I know you will have fun! It truly is a great cabin for the price!

We had to cancel our spring break cruise today because I work in a neighboring county's schools. Can you believe my spring break and my son's spring break are 2 weeks apart? Oh, well... At least I get a Christmas cruise this year and I'm off to shop for a summer 2012 cruise

Archived