What would you be doing if you were cruising RIGHT NOW?

I don't know if you are aware of it, but there is a CC board ( I think it is the Floataway Lounge where people play all sorts of games. You might get a lot more posts relative to this subject as people from all of the cruise line boards play there.

Let's see ... it's 10:15am right now ... I'd be sending my partner up for our second round of Mimosa's! (I always go get the first one !)

Only 311 days to go (OMG)

-Tony

As it relates to my next booked cruise? I would be sitting on the plane taking me from ATL to FLL waiting to leave the gate.

Were I on a ship in general, not day specific?

Day at sea: Getting some lunch poolside.

Dayin port: Checking out the port and steering DW away from all the Jewelry Stores in town.

1:13 in the afternoon... I'll assume it's a sea day, because I'm going to have a whole lot of those on my upcoming TA.

I think I'd have just had some lunch in the Wind Jammer (although I do intend to try the MD this year, never tried lunch there for some reason). My full belly and I will probably be looking for a nice place on the ship to curl up with a book.

In three weeks I will be on Freedom of the Seas done with checkin,finished having lunch and checking out my first balcony room 9330, after unpacking I will make my way to the pool and sundeck for a lounge chair and refreshing beverage to relax until sail away.:)

See you there all my felow cruisers!!

Its 9:30EST on Sunday NIght??? Lets see, I will probably be enjoying one of the wonderful shows on the Oasis of the Seas about now. I'm like you, it cant come soon enough. Starting another work week tomorrow YUCK!!!

10:01pm...

After my 8:15ish Chops reservation on Radiance, at this juncture I am in a wheelbarrow leaving said restaurant trying to graciously and discreetly undo my Tux belt...

I should not have finished the wifes scallops after my filet....

I can see somewhere in the future (40 days away).....It's 2:41p, and since this is our day in Labadee, we're soaking in the sun and grubbing on the buffet of ribs, chicken, burgers, etc....yummy this food is good! The weather is absolutely perfect, actually....it's burning up here in Haiti, so all we do is eat and swim, swim and eat. We are enjoying ourselves to the fullest--wishing our week on the Oasis didn't have to end.

Archived