Buffalo Wings

They have them in the new Red Frog Pub on the Carnival Magic. Otherwise they don't have them anywhere else. Although John Heald did put in a request for them as they are a favorite of his, but so far we haven't heard anything about it yet.

I've never seen them on any cruise, but you know, if they sold them in the sports bar with a drink, I'd probably buy them. Can't see investing that much in a non filling food, takes up too much space for "free" food.

I'm your wingman!! I love wings too, big time! BUT, unfortunately, I have not seem them on Carnival since I first cruised with them on Carnival Holiday back in 1997 - they had them.

Closest I've seen, are chicken tenders, which are real good. They had them on Paradise about 4 years back. They keep them at the burger station if they have them at all.. Its hit an miss on them on ships.

But Carnival should learn by now, Beer and Wings and sports go hand in hand:D:D:D

Which ship has them?? I didn't see any on the Pride....Maybe I missed them:confused: I live for the sole purpose of buffalo wings :D

Now wings on a cruiseship would be a GREAT idea. Especially for someone from central NY who is a BUFFALO chicken wing fan. I'd be willing to have to pay extra for them too if they were good ones.

Which ship has them?? I didn't see any on the Pride....Maybe I missed them. I live for the sole purpose of buffalo wings :D

In all my CCL sailings, I've only found Buffalo Wings to be offered on two separate ships: Carnival Fascination and Carnival Inspiration. They were only available for one day at lunch, and only for a limited amount of time before the pan was pulled and the sign removed.

825608310_mizMu-L.jpg

Recently on another line I had then available every single day, and for most hours throughout the day -- which made me smile, as I love me some good quality chicken wings. :D

1215526381_VLfi5-L.jpg

What made it even better, as they are always included in the cruise fare, and no additional charge whatsover. :)

Which ship has them?? I didn't see any on the Pride....Maybe I missed them:confused: I live for the sole purpose of buffalo wings :D

Never seen them on any Carnival Ship and we have sailed several, but you can get them on NCL ship for free in the Blue Lagoon bars and they are actualy pretty darn good. I consider myself a wing expert.LOL:D

DGP1111 - What line has the wings you have the picture of above?

Edit: Nevermind, I see the paper under your camera case that says Norweigen. Which ship?

Norwegian EPIC, in O'Sheehan's.

Deeeeeelish!! :)

I love Carnival Food,....But,...

A few Royal Ships have them,.....Like at the Seaview Cafe on the Radiance of the Seas Ship (Free extra dining space.)

and on Disney Cruise line, they normally offer them for about 2 hours late at night in the Adults Nightclub area of each ship, (10:30pm-12:30 am.)

Archived