Our day in Grand Cayman with the Stingrays

2FromTN

We just got back a week ago from a trip on RCI's Splendour of the Seas in which we visited Grand Cayman Islands, Costa Maya, Belize, and Cozumel. I have compiled a fairly lengthy journal/review and posted it on my website (it all wouldn't fit here). If you are visiting any of these ports you may get some helpful hints from it. There are a bunch of photos I have also uploaded.

Here's the link: http://cruising.thestansfields.com/splendour2005Journal.asp

Specifically if you are interested in our Stingray City/Coral Gardens adventure please check out Day 3 at the above link

If you have any questions, please post here or send me an email from the link on the website.

Thank you for posting a link to your review. We are going to Stingray City, cave tubing and Paradise Beach, so it was very helpful. Your description of the cave tubing is the best that I have read and gives me a better idea of what will happen.

What a great review . . . though I will on Carnival next month . . . I loved your description of Cozumel and Grand Cayman. This will be my sixth cruise and first on Carnival but from my limited experience . . . most cruises and what one does on board on sea days are about the same. So thank you so much . . . I plan to have a wonderful time . . . .

• 2 weeks later...
That was fantastic! Great review and I LOVED the pictures. Made me even MORE impatient for my 1st cruise.!!

Glad you had such a wonderful time! Did you book again?

~curly

Not yet for the Caribbean but my parents are taking us and our kids to Alaska in June on the Amsterdam with Holland America. I can't wait. I definately think we will do the Caribbean again.

Archived