Steakhouse on the Dream??

I'm sailing on the Dream in September with some friends. We all have birthdays in September and want to enjoy the steakhouse two nights on our sailing.

We are on the Western Caribbean sailing. We don't want to eat in the steakhouse on: The first and last nights of sailing or on the formal nights (I know that one of the formal nights is the first sea day). Which of the remaining nights on this sailing is the non formal nights so we can book these nights?

Thanks fellow cruisers!!!!:D:D

We were did the Western on the Dream last summer, and went to the Steakhouse on the 3rd night (I can't remember if it was a port or sea day.) I do remember it was cruise 'casual,' (not formal.)

You should be fine with the 3rd or 4th night.:)

You might want to reconsider the first night of your cruise. All of the steakhouses offer a free bottle of wine with each booking for the first night. So, say there's 8 of you, if you do it as 4 bookings that's 4 bottles of wine!

:D

I think Wednesday night has the worst menu of the week, so it's a good idea to book the Steakhouse that night. We also weren't crazy about Tuesday, but we did book the Steakhouse on the first night because of the free wine.

It was sooooooooo relaxing in the Steakhouse. We did a B2B so went both weeks and the first week there were a few people there sitting near us, and the second week there were even fewer.

We traveled with another couple and we probably would have gone the first night and another night had we been alone. It is so much better than having dinner in the MDR. Enjoy!

Thanks for the insight! We are not wine drinkers so even one bottle would be a waste.

I like the first and last night to meet tablemates and waiter staff. Normally one night is enough,but some of the others want to enjoy it more than once.

Archived