Review - Liberty 04/23/11, Western Caribbean

Nezmo

Excellent review Nezmo! Really enjoyed reading it. Thank you for taking the time to write this and share this.

As you know we have sailed Liberty 3X.

I highly recommend trying a spirit class ship next. I, like you enjoy Liberty so much but the Miracle opened up a whole new perspective as well as itinerary for us. Plus the "bang for the buck" on CCL is unbeatable! It's also very nice to be able to sail to the Southern (ports) Islands from Fort Lauderdale. I do have to say the port of FLL was the best we have ever experienced in our 11 cruises!

Thanks again for your review;)

Hi!

I am very interested in eastern and southern itineraries and I'm keeping my options open; even have FCCs. I agree that Carnival is excellent value overall.

Great review, I was one of the people stung by a jellyfish on the early Capt. Marvin's tour, be glad you missed it!

Sorry to hear that. We were out just prior to them shutting it down (as we were cruising back to the bay). One of the guides on our boat also got stabbed through his arm cause he grabbed one the wrong way...you'd think he would have known better.

Glad we missed the jellyfish, don't think my kids would have appreciated that!

Nezmo-Thanks for your review. What was your cabin number? We have what are now called OS(OLD CAT 11) Do you have any pics of your cabin? We love the Liberty, as this will be our third time on her.:p

We did the Chef's Table on the Dream last year & enjoyed it! They had our table set up in the middle of the galley.We have already sent & received confirmation back from the Steak House for our request for the Chef Table & Harry's.

Again, Thank you

Stacie.

Nezmo-Thanks for your review. What was your cabin number? We have what are now called OS(OLD CAT 11) Do you have any pics of your cabin? We love the Liberty, as this will be our third time on her.:p

We did the Chef's Table on the Dream last year & enjoyed it! They had our table set up in the middle of the galley.We have already sent & received confirmation back from the Steak House for our request for the Chef Table & Harry's.

Again, Thank you

Stacie.

Hi, we were in 7306 which is a 'Cat 12' in old school speak, GS in new. I do have pics of a Cat 12 from a previous cruise I can put up if you wish but you're in a Cat 11 (or JS).

I believe the Dream is the only ship with enough space to have the sit down part of the Chef's Tables in the galley.

N

Do you remember how much it was to jet ski in Cozumel? We will be there in a few days (YAY!!!) and it is one of the things we wanted to do. Thanks!
I didn't do it this time. Two years ago I think it was US$60 for about 45-60 mins. Sorry, I can't remember exactly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived