How hard is to cancel adn tranfer my reservation

I always book directly with royal , but there is a website that is offering me to pay for the tips. I told the TA that I was going to book with royal and then tranfer it to him and he told me that I will have form to fill and bla bla bla. I dont know , is that truth? how does it work, im lost , thanks

I think i found the answer

: Can I transfer my reservation to a travel agent if I purchased my cruise directly from Royal Caribbean?s.gifA: Bookings may be transferred to a Travel Agent up until 60 days from creation if the request is made outside of Final Payment period and the booking is not paid in full. If a booking has a ChoiceAir ticket and the transfer request involves a change in currency we cannot accommodate a transfer. If you would like to transfer your reservation to a Travel Agent, please complete this form and return to us via fax. : Can I transfer my reservation to a travel agent if I purchased my cruise directly from Royal Caribbean?s.gifA: Bookings may be transferred to a Travel Agent up until 60 days from creation if the request is made outside of Final Payment period and the booking is not paid in full. If a booking has a ChoiceAir ticket and the transfer request involves a change in currency we cannot accommodate a transfer. If you would like to transfer your reservation to a Travel Agent, please complete this form and return to us via fax.

Bookings may be transferred to a Travel Agent up until 60 days from creation if the request is made outside of Final Payment period and the booking is not paid in full. If a booking has a ChoiceAir ticket and the transfer request involves a change in currency we cannot accommodate a transfer. If you would like to transfer your reservation to a Travel Agent, please complete this form and return to us via fax.

I've done it several times and it's very easy. Just print the form from RCI's website, fill it in, and fax it over to RCI. It's a very short and easy form and will take no time at all.

I've done it the last few cruises that we've been on, and plan on continuing with each booking.

Also, try to shop around to different TA's. You can probably get more than just prepaid tips but it does depend on the cost of your cruise.

Took me less than a day to do this last week. It's very simple. Fill out the release form an fax it into them. I did this to get prepaid gratuities, $100 obc, $50 specialty dinner for 2, and a $100 spa treatment. I already had a D1 balcony on the Oasis so it just made sense to take advantage of that offer since it was the same cost.

Before you transfer, find out if the TA

will honor Price drops, per RCCL rules up to final payment

Any change or cancel fees

If price drops do you lose any of the amenities

Archived